MODIFY


Please read our Terms and Condition before modifying/cancelling your reservation.

Terms and Condition

x
  1. Thirty Percent (30%) deposit is required upon reservation. This is NON-REFUNDABLE. The remaining Seventy Percent (70%) should be paid upon check in on the day of your reservation.
  2. If the payment is not made within 3 days, the reservation will automatically loss.
  3. Deposit can made through BPI Acct. no. 0002-1033-0791 acct. name Maria Christina Amora. The copy of deposit slip or any proof of payment must be attached at the submit proof of payment page under reservation tab/menu.
  4. When a guest wishes to registered prolong his departure date, prior notice should be given to the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.